• Baby you Summertime Fine =)

Hello Hello Hello!!!
I am BAAAACK!!! =)
I have been gone for a lil while, (the end of the semester got a tad bit hectic) but I'm back with a couple pictures of my summer hair. And also some things that I have been playing around with.

Unfortunately....
I did give in *puts head down* & got a sew in.
 But it didn't last long...
(Tennessee heat and the extra hair, on top on your own hair...isn't the best combination)



This is a simple full sew in with bangs
My daily style consisted of a couple curls and that was about it.
This was done by one of my wonderful friends!!!
I absolutely LOVED it...and will be getting it done again. When its cooler outside...lol



I've also attempted some new things this summer...
I wore my hair in a bun.
I was shocked that it all fit in a pony tail holder, but i really liked this as well. 


And have also be experimenting with hair color, nothing permanent
 but hair mascara.
Its about 4 bucks from the hair store and you brush some on in the morning and it fades as the day goes on.
I do like this because it gives my hair that extra umph...but I hate explaining why one day I have color and the next I don't... *shrug*


I should be back on more often with more things to show you guys!!!
Hope you like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment