• Product Time Again

Not much has changed in my product regiment.
I have added two things that I use pretty much on a daily basis now though and have been telling a lot of my friends trying to embrace their natrual curls to try them out.

1. Organic Root Stimulator Hair Pudding for Girls
I love this product. It isn't heavy at all. Has a great smell to it, and its very versitile. I can use it on twist outs. or to make ponytails. Its about 6 bucks at Walmart. Can be an alternative to Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding for those who can't afford it.



2. Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil  Edge Control
It does just what it says. CONTROLS YOUR EDGES...lol I use it every day. Just to slick them down & It is amazing. About 5 dollars at Walmart or the beauty supply store.


2 very inexpensive products that will be a great first purchase towards trying to tame your curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment