• Winter Regiment

                              Hello everyone!

Been gone for a minute this last semester has been stressful. But as I approach graduation I've had more time to focus on these curls of mine. I've been on YouTube like crazy trying to find new washing techniques and also because I've been working out more which requires more attention to washing.


This post will show a new washing technique I tried, I liked the results A LOT!!!


1.  I detangled and clipped my ends. It was a much needed task. Followed by washing it with Garnier fortifying shampoo.

2.  I went and separated my hair into 6 sections and conditioned and let it sit for about 10 minutes.

3. I rinsed the conditioner out while the twists were still in my hair and removed the excess water with a towel.

4. Then I took out the 6 twists and separated those into 2 sections so I had about 12 twists on my head when I was done.  (using coconut oil, tea tree oil, and Organics Hair pudding for girls)

5. I then took the twists and stretched them around my head and secured with a bobby pin to prevent shrinkage (because my hair shrinks like crazy!!!) as they dried and wrapped in a cotton tshirt to help absorb the water.


Then i just took the twists out carefully and got ready for my date with my boo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment