• MY BIG 3!!!

As its warming up and my natural friends whose hair is normally straight poofs with the increasing humidity, the "What do you use on your hair?" text makes its way through my inbox about 4 or 5 times a week. So here you go! These are my BIG 3! !!!DISCLAIMER!!! Just because these work for my hair type, does not mean that it will work for yours. Part of the natural journey is figuring out what works for your hair, and what doesn't. But this is what I use for those of you whom have asked.
These are currently the main products that I use in my hair, when it is not in a protective style.

For shampoo I am currently using the JASON Natural and Organic Aloe Vera Shampoo. As mentioned in a previous blog the benefits of Aloe Vera on natural hair so this is one of the ways I've incorporated it into my regimen.  This was given to me by a friend, but its on Amazon for about 10 bucks.





For conditioning, my line sister told me to try this conditioner and I was nervous because of my "trying" to attempt all natural products. BUT I AM IN LOVE with this conditioner. It doesn't take much and I don't have to let it sit ANY TIME for it to make my hair feel amazing. Walgreen's 4 bucks!
And the all time fav! Nothing has changed. Hands down one of the best moisturizers I've found, and I'll probably never stop using it. One of the only products I've been able to use continuously since I started my journey about 2 years ago. Walgreen's or Target 10 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment