• Chi to the rescue!!! =)

I bought the Chi shine infusion thermal polishing spray!!!
Love love love it!!!
Just might be the best 16 i've EVER spent =)
This is going on the second week that my hair has been pressed and I'm actually not ready to get rid of it yet.
Amazing, yea I know...lol

I re-washed and pressed it thursday night for my Sorority's photo shoot Friday and my hair was the
Straightest it has ever been.
And it wasn't even intentionally done.
I did not use a straightening comb or anything, just a cheap blow dryer (I NEED AN UPGRADE)

and my trusty FHI...


The first photo is after I got my hair done for the shoot.
I would have NEVER been able to do that if my hair wasn't as straight as it was this time.

The hair stylest used an Amika flat iron to curl it before the pin up


The second picture is just the morning after.
Just unwrapped and went...
Ignore the restroom decor in the back...i got a tad bored at work. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment