• VERIFIED ✓ ✓ ✓

Happy Monday my fellow na'chal beauties!!!
This weekend I tried a new product and also finally used a wide tooth comb instead of my hands to lift my roots for my twistouts. And I must say, I am in love with both of these! They are definitely VERIFIED!!!

ALLLLLRight here are a whole bunch of pictures to show you guys what I'm talking about.

Jamacian Mango & Lime Locking Gel....OH MY GAWD.
this stuff right here...I've never really been a fan of gels on my twistouts but this stuff has been nothing but wonderful to me this weekend. I honestly just picked it up because it was on sale at Walgreen's for $4. It smells heavenly and its not sticky nor does it make your hair crunchy.
 And the good ole EVO. Can't go wrong.


Here is the process I used.
Two strand twists before bed at night using only those two pictured products above.
(noticed better results with simple two strand twists not using flat twists)


Separate twists carefully, do not separate any of the curls!!!



Take a wide tooth comb, and lift roots gently



(results from previous days twist out)
From root lifting it creates volume at the roots of your hair but leaves definition at the ends creating the chunky fro.





No comments:

Post a Comment