• Aloe Vera Juice

Just recently I was instructed to drink Aloe Vera Juice because my acid reflux had reared its ugly head once again. Of course before I drank it...research was an absolute must. Here are a few things I found to be interesting.
  • Believed to help boost the immune system.

  • Has anti inflammatory properties that can help alleviate inflammation, skin irritation, burns and wounds.

  • Remedy for acid reflux symptoms, such as stomachaches and heartburn. .

  • Known as one of the best detox foods. Besides helping with acid reflux, it also helps improve digestion and cleanse your colon.
I purchase mine from Wal-Mart. It was infused with berries to mask the taste. I take a shot size amount twice a day. Got about a quart size bottle for 5 bucks. Just wanted to share this with you all, for those who might be dealing with the same. (this is the exact one I purchased shown below)



As far as hair is concerned....
I've not done this yet myself but I saw it a couple times during my research...

If you apply the juice directly on the scalp after shampooing your hair and let it sit for about 5 minutes and then rinse off. It can act as a natural conditioner. Also one could add lemon juice to the mixture to enhance the conditioner if you would like.


I would do a tester patch first to make sure no allergic reactions are possible. But this could potentially replace your store bought conditioner.




No comments:

Post a Comment