• What my hair has been doing lately...

So not much has changed for me regimen wise since the last time we spoke. Had my fro for a few days then braided it right back up. Lol this Nashville weather will make you never want to wear your hair out.
But here are just a few update pictures. I'll have some new styles to share when I take these braids down in about 2 weeks.

 BAD HAIR DAY...problem solved with a big twist out and a fedora!!! lol

Simple afro puff just pushed more towards my hairline instead of the crown of my head

Just a twist out. Nothing special at all

 Braids are back...this a simple updo, well kinda. Lol Just put 2 sections from the front of your head & knot in the back, tuck the remainder of the braids in to create the look.


 I just liked this picture and wanted you all to see my swimsuit! lol
from the 4th of July =)

Two sections braided all the way to the end and wrapped around my head to create a braided turban look.


No comments:

Post a Comment