• Fro Update

You all know I always do a hair picture update every now and then to show what I've been doing with this hair of mine. So these pictures are mainly from the last half of July after I took my braids down.


I've really been digging the defined chunky twistout. If you haven't seen the blog post on it, it's called Verified. I LOOOOOVE this look. If it looked right with every outfit I'd wear it everyday. But here are just a few pictures of my hair both pretty defined and chunky at the same d*#m time. (lol sorry I had to do it)

This was a flat twist attempt, I did like the results. I got stopped maybe about 4 times that day to ask what I did to my hair to get it to look like this. Nothing special. Dry flat twists with the locking gel, no heat added and went to sleep. (Excuse my inability to part straight) 

 Now this look, I was completely in love with. It was 2nd day hair from the flat twist out above. I slept kind of rough so I pinned up the back and through on a turban in the back and continued with my day. Love, Love, Love. One of my favs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment