• Juice Fast...Well Kinda.

So...if you know me & you know me well you know that I almost live and breathe YouTube.
In watching my normal hair and make-up tutorials I came across a woman who was keeping a video journal of her 60 day juice fast. Yeah, I know what you're thinking 60 days!!! Kiara is crazy...the 60 days was not for me at all!

However, as soon as I saw the title I became instantly intrigued.
So...I talked one of my friends into doing it with me and needless to say some alterations had to be made.

Monday I decided to do a water detox & then go to kick boxing.
I almost passed out twice. She was lightheaded. We were both dizzy and we left early. So my good people, if working out is your thing. This might not be for you. lol

Therefore, due to the fact that I do enjoy working out I had to alter the idea of the juice fast to work with my everyday life.

I decided to do juice for breakfast and lunch and then also follow it up with just veggies and yogurt.
(Juice on the left was the breakfast one, and the right lunch)

Now I will make sure that I say this, if you do decide that you would like to try, make sure you do NOT, I repeat DO NOT hurt yourself. If you get hungry, eat. It is about doing the best that you can do. I just felt like in my year of working out and eating healthy I hit a weight loss plateau so I felt like this was the jump start I needed. I am only doing this for 10 days because I love food too much!!!

Pictured are the juices, and the yogurt because I chose a light yogurt with only about 50 calories per serving. Also a picture of the type of salad I've been eating. (spinach, green peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, and light on the Italian dressing)

Remember that a big part of losing weight is consuming fewer calories and burning more. Working out and eating horribly do nothing for each other. It's not the easiest thing to do but you will feel 20 times better from the inside out I promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment