• Poetic Justice

The title seemed fitting being that's all I get called when wearing this hairstyle.

For spring break, I wanted something that didn't require any maintenance. I was thinking senegalese twists but those didn't quite work out as planned so my friend and I just did these quick braids.

The plan was to leave them in for a week. BUT I fell in love.
Waking up, and walking out the house without doing hair made my heart smile. lol

I learned how to do them myself so I could keep my edges looking good and after the 5 weeks the first set stayed in, I did them again (on myself) for another 5 week no fuss hairstyle.

It took about 6 hours for me to do them on myself but I didn't have to bother with my hair until I took them down.

All that is needed:
1. 5 or 6 packs of hair (the $1 pack works just fine), if you would like to leave your ends undone I was told to try Marley hair (or Jamaican braiding hair its $4 a pack) and just dip the ends in hot water

2. A lighter (YES! I said it)

3. Oil for your scalp

Thats it.

for washing purposes, just take a stocking cap to cover the top of your head which prevents your hair from curling around the braids.



 The first picture is from the 1st set which stopped right below my chest and the second set went past my butt. I got a little happy. For questions just leave comments or if anyone wants some done. Just contact me via email kiaraj.mac@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment