• Braid Out Time!

Hello my naptural beauties!

It has been a little while since I've posted anything new for you all, but I just had an awesome braid out experience that I had to show you all. This is my first braid out since I've been completely natural so the first time in about 2 years.

I am not a big braid out fan for a few reasons:

1. It takes too long!!! I have my twistout method mastered now, and it only takes about 10 minutes this took almost and hour!

2. I like my fro to be big and full of volume, it is hard for me to acquire those results from braid outs.

3. IT TAKES TOO LONG!!! Lol

However, I digress. Last night I decided to attempt a braid out after playing around on YouTube. I felt like it was finally time.

I have pictures of all the steps below (braids, take down, and style), and the only two products used were my Jamaican Castor oil, and Jamaican mango and lime locking gel.

I started on dry semi stretched out hair, grabbed sections and braided. Pictured below you can see it took about 10-12 braids of a medium size.




 These were the results before I started separating and before I styled my hair.


The final results!
  Hope you all enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment