• October Favs!!!

As I have kinda been stagnant in my hair styles for the past month or so and will probably be until it warms up I've decided to start doing monthly fav post as I have started to acquire quite a few beauty and hair things lately.

This one is going to be mainly beauty products as I have become completely fascinated with make-up tutorial videos this fall.

1. Yes to Carrots Body Butter

GUYS! I am completely in love with this stuff. I purchased it as something travel size to throw in my bag when I went to New Orleans last weekend but I am smitten with this product. Its creamy consistency and non greasy residue make for the perfect moisturizing product in my eyes. I also like the fact that is doesn't have a strong fragrance which allows for you to wear the perfume of your choice  and not having to worry about scent layering after moisturizing.


2.  OKAY brand Jamaican Castor Oil
This is going to be the only hair product featured in this post however after claiming to hate this stuff, this is a wonderful oil and sealant. The hardest part for me to get past is the smell associated with this oil however, it is not as bad as I claimed before purchasing the product. I layer this on top of my Jamaican Mango and Lime Locking Gel and I get wonderful shine and moisture on my braid or twist outs.



3. Diorshow Mascara

What it does:


This mascara delivers perfectly plush, everyday glam lashes with an innovative XXL brush for maximum show-stopping volume. Its creamy, buildable, customizable formula allows you to achieve the same dramatic lash volume that can be seen on the Dior runway for a glamorous, false lash effect.

My own words were not good enough to describe how wonderful this mascara is. MsVaughTv on YouTube spoke so highly of this mascara and as I was nearing the end of my last Sephora purchased tube I decided to try this one. A must for me when it comes to mascara is a large brush!!! It is necessary. This brush is big and it does a wonderful job coating all my lashes.

Definitely STAMPED!!!
($30)



4.  Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

I have seen this stuff in just about every make-up tutorial that I have watched an while in Sephora I decided to go ahead and grab it. I got the one that dries invisible and layer my NYX milk pencil on top most times and I have noticed a definite change in the amount to time I get out of my eyeshadow wear.
It is 25 dollars but I feel like it was well spent!



5. Rimmel Bordeaux and Kate Moss 04

I am currently going through a lipstick phase, well I really don't know if I'd call it a phase because it has been about 2 years BUT I have transitioned into my fall colors and these are 2 of my absolute favs.
The are rather universal shades that can be dressed up or down and can be used with many different make-up styles. LOVE THEM!




Hope you all enjoy!!!
If you try any of the above let me know what you think!!!
Good luck my Naptural beauties!





No comments:

Post a Comment