• Maybelline #BetterSkinChallenge



 
 
I received the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin (Skin Transitioning Foundation) From Influenster and was tasked to take the 3 week Better Skin Challenge.

Disclaimer: When I received my product it was a little light for my complexion so I had to use a sample of Lancôme foundation I had laying around that was too dark to make my perfect shade.
The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin (Skin Transitioning Foundation) claims to provide all-day flawless coverage and better looking skin in 3 weeks. The powerful antioxidant Actyl-C (a more durable form of Vitamin C) in the foundation helps reduce the appearance of dark marks, spots, dullness and unevenness.

The first picture shows the products I used to create my flawless face.
 

Step 1: I apply the mattifying primer. I am a pretty oily person, so I use primers that create a matte base so the makeup doesn’t slide off my face.

Step 2: I make my foundation mixture, either on my face or on the back of my hand. (I don’t use much of the Lancôme product; I don’t need too much to get the correct shade)

Step 3: I complete my face with a setting spray. The one of choice is currently the Mac Fix+. I also use the Urban Decay Oil Slick Setting Spray, I love that one too.
 

 
This is the finished product. I was headed out for my birthday brunch this past Friday and wanted to put this product to the test. The 7th was the first day of my challenge, we will check back in two weeks and see how my skin is looking! The product is light, which I love for the summer heat and it doesn't irritate my skin which is definitely a plus as well. So stay tuned as I finish the Maybelline #BetterSkinChallenge !!!

Disclaimer: these products were sent for testing and reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment