• Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes Review

Hello Naptural Beauties,

It has been a while, but I am back with a quick video and review for the Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes that I was sent by Influenster.

First, let me say that these definitely do the job! A lot of towelettes are dry, and don't really do a good job taking ALL of the makeup off but these were awesome.

The video above, will show me removing a face of makeup including lipstick with ONE wipe! So, based on that alone, I would say that you should give these a try. They also weren't harsh on the skin, and they didn't burn my eyes which is very important. They don't really leave my face oily after use, but I always wash my face after using make up wipes, so that "greasy" feel some wipes leave don't really bother me.

If you are looking for some make-up wipes that are definitely going to work, I would suggest the Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes!

Thank you Influenster for allowing me to review this product.
See you in my next post!
-Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment