• #SpiceVoxBox


I received the #SpiceVoxBox from Influenster full of products to review and I am so excited I was selected to give these products a try!!

This box included
- Foot Petals "Give 'em the boot" insoles
- Soapbox Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner
- Good Health Veggie Straws
- Not Your Mother's Whip It up Mousse
- Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream
- Yogi Tea (Tangerine Positive Energy & Vanilla Perfect Energy)
- 2 Step Sinful Colors Gel Technology Manicure

So far, I have loved everything that I have tried! The only things that I haven't used are the mousse, and the gel manicure set. My hair type doesn't take well to mousse, nor do I wear my hair in a style where mousse can be used often. The manicure I actually gave to my sister! The color was a little bright for my liking and her nails are so much prettier than mine.

A few products like I love are the Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream, the Good Health Veggie Straws, and theYogi Tea (Tangerine Positive Energy).

I am a stickler for natural products, and this Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream came right on time. It's not at heavy as a lot of moisturizers but I like that. I can layer it under makeup without it causing an oil slick, or just use it on it's own and it does a good job of keeping my skin hydrated despite its dry nature. So far, I'm a fan. I received this product from Influenster for free, but all opinions are my own.

I've been in love with Good Health Veggie Straws for a long time now, so I was really excited to see them when I opened the box. They came right on time, as I was on the road tons during this past holiday season! Great snack, with wholesome ingredients! I love knowing what I am putting in my body, and these are the perfect grab and go quick snack.

Yogi Tea has been one of my fav tea brands for a few years now. The were probably the first tea brand I started drinking. This Tangerine Positive Energy tea was so tasty. I prefer to drink my tea "black" and this is one tea that you can do that with and not miss the added sweeteners. Great for the mornings as Tangerines are known to provide energy so they are a great morning boost!!

Thanks again to Influenster for sending me these great products to try out and to all the companies whose products were in the Spice Vox Box!



No comments:

Post a Comment