• NEW Protective style Alert!!! HerGivenHair Clip Ins!!!

Hello my naptural beauties!!!

It has been a little while since my last post, as I have been keeping up with my naptural journey via my Youtube channel. (i'll leave the link down below so you can check it out) But today I am here to talk about HerGivenHair Clip Ins that I received and have been trying out for about a month now. 

This is my first experience with natural textured clip ins and it has been pretty interesting thus far. It took me a little while to get used to the blending of the the hair more than anything else. The clip ins themselves were very simple to use. It's very intuitive and a super quick fix for those looking for a little more volume or length in a style!

Before I tell you about my experience so far, let me briefly give you the specs. 

HerGivenHair
1. Coily Textured Clip in Hair
2. 18" x 20" Bundles

For those of you like me who may not know what texture matches your strands best, you can try out there Sample Kit. It gives you pieces of the 3 textures that they have so that you are able to make an informed decision during purchasing. 

They are shipped in a cute box with an upkeep pamphlet for your bundles as well as extra clips for you to use as needed. 

So far I have tried the clip ins 2 different ways. I have worn them with my natural texture as a wash and go, and also as a twist out. 

After unboxing the clip ins, I first went through and cowashed the hair with the True by Made Beautiful Cowash Cleansing Conditioner. After doing that I let them air dry overnight. I finger detangled as I washed the hair as I didn't want to use too many tools on the Coily Textured Hair.

I've colored the hair using Garner Olia at home Hair Color system in Soft Black, as the clip ins were a little too light for my hair. 



I originally had a little more trouble blending the curls with my wash and go textured hair than the twist out for sure, but I think the trick was leaving out the right about of hair. I originally left out too much and that made it very difficult for me to seamlessly blend the two. Once I figured that part out, it was a little easier for me.

I haven't experienced much shedding or tangling with the hair, nothing beyond what I would expect. And despite coloring the hair, washing, and brushing it out to prep for the twist out the curls have held up very well and the hair is still extremely soft. 



I want to try a few more styles with the clip in such as buns and ponytails and what not, so make sure you stay tuned for those in the next few weeks as well. 



If you have any questions about the clip ins specifically, leave them and I will make sure to get back with you. 

ALL of HerGivenHair's information is below so make sure to check them out!

Coily Textured Clip in Hair || 18" x 20" Bundles

Hergivenhair natural hair extensions


HerGivenHair Contact Info:


This hair was sent to me free to review, however all opinions are my own!

Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpyLcF-nPIDjeGOPIhmQceg

No comments:

Post a Comment