• #SurfsUpVoxBox First Impressions!


First, I want to send a thank you to Influenster for the awesome #SurfsUpVoxBox and for allowing me to review these products!

Now on to the goodies!!! 

My box included:


  • Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion
  • The Cover Girl Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara
  • A vibrant orange polish from Sinful Colors 
  • First Aid Shot Therapy (Pain)
  • Coupons for  Jamba Juice at home smoothie kit products


At first glance I think this is an awesome summer ready box! With the first day of summer knocking on our doors and the days getting hotter and hotter this perfect preparation! 


First impressions!!!

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion

I run outside for about an hour or so every Saturday morning and the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion will come in handy. I have very sensitive skin that contrarily to belief burns easily, and I am excited to give it a try if the rain holds up this weekend!

First Aid Shot Therapy (Pain)

The First Aid Shot Therapy threw me off for a second at first glace, but I realized that it is probably a great alternative for those who don't like to take pills or need almost instant relief. I am not a big fan of medicine but if the pain is unbearable I will definitely reach over for this!

The Cover Girl Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara

I've already given the Mascara and the polish a try and I love both of them!!! I am a mascara junkie!!! I have so many laying around but this one of my new favorites! It is a double ended product with two different application brushes.

**From the Cover Girl Website

It claims: 
The brilliant two-step Bombshell Boost System combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes. Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat. Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat. 
I absolutely love it! Gives my lashes that little extra pop that they need!


Polish from Sinful Colors 

I have been a fan of SinfulColors polishes for years! So I was extremely excited when I saw this on the list in my #SurfsUpVoxBox! I normally stick to blues and greens but I was excited to see something that I wouldn't normally reach for in the store. It is a vibrant yellow orange color and I actually like it a lot!!

Great first box to receive from Influenster! Thanks again!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment