• Official Natural Girls Rock® Beauty Ambassador


I’ve been selected as an 8th Season Natural Girls Rock Beauty Ambassador and I am so excited to be able to share this with you all!!!


First things first, I would definitely like to say thank you to the Natural Girls Rock® brand for selecting me and a host of other beautiful young ladies for this opportunity! Secondly, you all make sure you stop by and follow them on Instgram @NaturalGirlsRock and on Facebook as well for all things hair, beauty, skin, and accessories!!!

Below is a 10% discount code than you can use which will be active until May 1!!! Just enter SLIM10 when you checkout to get 10% off your order!!! So stop by http://www.NaturalGirlsRock.com and make sure you take advantage of this deal!

Make sure you are following my on my social media outlets @va_slim25 (ig), www.facebook.com/MissKay.Mac, and twitter @miggitymac25 to check out all the things I’ll be sharing during this 8th season! Trust me; you won’t want to miss it!!!


Thanks again! And make sure you go check them out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment